The domaine, created in 1962 by Alain Hudelot, spans 10 over hectares, connects 4 villages and counts 15 appellations. The ultimate mission of the winemaker has always been to help the terroir shine through his wine, as well as to avoid having too frequent human intervention during the vatting process. In 2008, his grandson, Charles van Caneyt, took the mantle to uphold the family traditions.
The wines of the Domaine Hudelot-Noëllat are fine but bold, all the while being smooth in the mouth.
List of wines:
- Clos de Vougeot
- Vosne-Romanée Les Malconsorts
- Vosne-Romanée Les Suchots
- Vosne-Romanée Les Beaumonts
- Chambolle-Musigny Les Charmes
- Nuits-Saint-Georges Les Murgers
- Vougeot Les Petits Vougeot
- Nuits-Saint-Georges Les Bas de Combes
- Bourgogne Pinot Noir
- Bourgogne Aligoté
- Bourgogne Passetoutgrain