- Presentation of the winery
Domaine de la Romanée-Conti, is considered one of the world's most prestigious areas, with a vineyard of 25.5 hectares. The Domaine de la Romanée-Conti that we know today was founded in 1942 by Edmond Gaudin de Villaine. Currently, Aubert de Villaine and Henry-Frédéric Roch are co-manager. This area has become a legend, in fact, the prices of bottles reach new heights.
This wooden case contains :
- 1 bottle Romanée Conti Grand Cru 2002
- 3 bottles La Tâche Grand Cru 2002
- 1 bottle Richebourg Grand Cru 2002
- 3 bottles Romanée Saint Vivant Grand Cru 2002
- 2 bottles Grands Echezeaux Grand Cru 2002