The Domaine J-A Ferret, founded in 1840, is first and foremost the story of two women: Jeanne Ferret and Audrey Braccini. In the 1950's, Jeanne Ferret was the first to embottle her wine herself and sell it directly at the domaine. This was quite the feat at the time. She was the one behind the plot-specific vinification process that still exists nowadays at the winery.
As for Audrey Braccini, she's in charge of the Domaine J-A Ferret since it was bought by Louis Jadot's trading house, in 2008. She's an expert oenologist who seeks purity and intensity at all costs. Lately, she's also proven her attachment to nature, as she decided to convert to biodynamic agriculture. The domain may have a low yield but this only make its wines more exceptional.
- Hors Classe "Les Ménétrières"
- Hors Classe "Tournant de Pouilly"
- Pouilly-Fuissé "Autour de Fuissé"
- Pouilly- Fuissé "Autour de la Roche"
- Pouilly-Fuissé "Sous Vergisson"
- Tête de Cru Clos des Prouges
- Tête de Cru Le Clos
- Tête de Cru Les Perrières